Sweet orange essential oil
- An essential oil with a wide range of applications. It is obtained from the peel of sweet orange, characterized by a fresh, sweet and citrusy aroma. Its unusual versatility has ensured it a place in almost every home.
Mohani sweet orange essential oil
- Oil with an energizing fragrance of freshly picked oranges.
- Valuable addition in the care of oily, acne-prone and combination skin.
- Firms the skin and helps fight cellulite.
Sweet Orange Essential Oil for cellulite and acne
Sweet orange essential oil is a beautifully scented aid in the fight against problematic skin and cellulite. It will prove useful in the care of oily, acne-prone and combination skin thanks to its anti-inflammatory and toning properties. It soothes skin imperfections and accelerates its regeneration. A few drops of the essential oil can be added to your cream or face oil and your skin will thank you for its beautiful appearance and radiant glow. Sweet orange peel oil is one of the most popular natural products in the fight against cellulite because it stimulates blood circulation and has strong firming properties. You can add the essential oil to your favorite body lotion, coconut oil or coffee butter. Give your skin a relaxing massage while applying the product. Growing Hair? Add sweet orange oil to your hair oil or scalp rub. Thanks to its circulation-stimulating properties, the oil works to stimulate hair roots and boost hair growth, and leaves hair soft and shiny.
What does sweet orange essential oil smell like?
Sweet orange essential oil has an extremely energizing, sweet aroma of freshly picked citrus. When used in aromatherapy, it energizes and stimulates action. If you want the sweet, orange scent to stay in your home for a longer period of time, add a few drops of sweet orange essential oil to cleaning products such as floor cleaner. Make a test on a small area beforehand to test the effect.
Create your own fragrance oil! The oriental scent of sweet orange oil blends well with other fragrances. You can add to the oil:
- Essential oil of rosemary - you will get an original and fresh, herbal-citrus scent with a sweet note.
- Lemon grass essential oil or white grapefruit essential oil - you will get a fresh citrus scent and soften the sweetness of oranges.
- Essential oil of bergamot - you will get a rich, sweet and distinctively citrus scent.
- Essential oil of geranium or lavender - you will get a strong, floral and fruity scent.
How are Mohani organic essential oils made?
Sweet orange essential oil is made from the peel of oranges by cold-pressing. This allows it to retain its properties and intense scent of fresh citrus. Why is it worth choosing organic essential oils? They are made using the best ingredients from controlled organic farming, where no synthetic pesticides are used. When creating Mohani essential oils, we only use ingredients from trusted suppliers, certified to the COSMOS ORGANIC standard. We extract them from leaves, flowers, stems and fruits by steam distillation or cold pressing. You get a pure, concentrated essence of one ingredient that retains maximum care and aromatherapeutic properties. The dark glass bottle protects the oil from sunlight, so it will retain its skincare and fragrance properties for longer. The practical dropper allows you to measure out exactly how much oil you need, and the cap has a childproof safety catch.
How to use sweet orange essential oil?
- Cosmetic enrichment - add a few drops of essential oil to your favorite cream, bath lotion, shower gel or body lotion to enrich the skin care properties of the product and give it a beautiful scent.
- Aromatherapy bath - add about 5 - 10 drops of essential oil to a tub of warm water. Massage your skin during the bath, and do not rinse your body afterwards. The aromatherapy bath should not last longer than 30 minutes.
- Aromatherapy - add a mixture of water and a few drops of oil to an air diffuser or aromatherapy fireplace. Enjoy the beautiful scent and the feeling of well-being!
- Massage - add a few drops of essential oil to the oil to be used for a relaxing massage.
- Hair Care - add a few drops of essential oil to your favorite hair conditioner, shampoo or oiling oil. You can also add the essential oil to a scalp rub or hair mist.
Sweet orange essential oil - safety rules
Do not use lemongrass essential oil if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. The oil is for external use only and in diluted form with other products. Do not apply the oil directly to the skin.
Country of Origin: USA, Mexico.
Composition/INCI: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil.