pine essential oil
- An essential oil extracted from the needles of pine trees growing in Europe. It has an intense, balsamic, woody, clean aroma. Native American people used pine needles to prevent scurvy, among other things.
Mohani pine essential oil
- A precious oil with an extremely long-lasting, woody-oriental fragrance.
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory and antiviral agent.
Pine essential oil for cleansing and colds
Pine needles were already used by Native Americans for scurvy prevention. They also used the bark of the pinus sylvestris tree to treat inflammation, colds, headaches, infections and lung ailments. Today, an essential oil with similar properties is extracted from the needles of the tree. Inhalations with a few drops of the oil will help clear sinuses and airways. A warming bath with the addition of the oil will alleviate cold symptoms and fill the room with a wonderful, woody aroma. In skin care, pine oil helps in clearing lymphatic deposits, as well as in reducing unsightly cellulite. It also reduces inflammation. It prevents excessive oiliness of the scalp and leaves it pleasantly refreshed.
How does pine essential oil smell?
Pine essential oil is characterized by an extremely strong, woody scent. This aroma is also referred to as balsamic and clean. A small amount of pine essential oil added to a diffuser or scented fireplace improves memory and alertness. It also combats fatigue, so it is perfect for work or study. In addition, it helps release negative emotions, improves mood and well-being.
Create your own fragrance oil! The strong scent of pine oil blends well with other fragrances. You can add to the oil:
- Bergamot essential oil - you'll get a rich, woody scent with a citrus note.
- Lavender essential oil - you will get a sweet, woody-herbal scent.
- Essential oil of tea tree - you will get a warm, woody-spicy scent with a camphor aroma.
How are Mohani organic essential oils made?
Organic pine essential oil is made from the pinus sylvestris plant, which grows in Europe. It is obtained by distilling the needles of the tree. Why choose organic essential oils? They are made using the best ingredients from controlled organic farming, where no synthetic pesticides are used. When creating Mohani essential oils, we only use ingredients from trusted suppliers, certified to the COSMOS ORGANIC standard. We extract them from leaves, flowers, stems and fruits by steam distillation or cold pressing. You get a pure, concentrated essence of one ingredient that retains maximum care and aromatherapeutic properties. The dark glass bottle protects the oil from sunlight, so it will retain its skincare and fragrance properties for longer. The practical dropper allows you to measure out exactly how much oil you need, and the cap has a childproof safety catch.
How to use pine essential oil?
- Cosmetic Enrichment - add a few drops of essential oil to your favorite cream, bath lotion, shower gel or body lotion to enrich the skin care properties of the product and give it a beautiful scent.
- Aromatherapy bath - add about 5 - 10 drops of essential oil to a tub of warm water. Massage your skin during the bath, and do not rinse your body afterwards. The aromatherapy bath should not last longer than 30 minutes.
- Aromatherapy - add a mixture of water and a few drops of oil to an air diffuser or aromatherapy fireplace. Enjoy the beautiful scent and the feeling of well-being!
- Massage - add a few drops of essential oil to the oil to be used for a relaxing massage.
- Hair Care - add a few drops of essential oil to your favorite hair conditioner, shampoo or oiling oil. You can also add the essential oil to a scalp rub or hair mist.
Pine essential oil - safety rules
Avoid using the oil if you suffer from whooping cough or bronchial asthma. The oil is for external use only and in diluted form with other products. Do not apply the oil directly to the skin.
Country of Origin: Austria.
Composition/INCI: Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil.