Organic white grapefruit essential oil
- A natural and organic essential oil extracted from the peel of white grapefruit. It is characterized by a sharp, energizing, citrusy, fresh and sweet aroma. It has an interesting ability to reduce the appetite for sweets.
Mohani organic white grapefruit essential oil
- Energizing oil with a sweet and citrusy aroma.
- Valuable ally in the fight against cellulite.
- A popular addition to natural and household cleaning products.
- 100% organic origin confirmed by COSMOS ORGANIC certificate.
White grapefruit essential oil for cellulite and problematic skin
Fighting cellulite? White grapefruit essential oil is your precious helper. Thanks to its properties stimulating blood circulation, the oil firms and smoothes the skin, reducing the appearance of the so-called orange peel. Your body lotion, when you add a few drops of essential oil to it, will gain not only firming properties, but also a beautiful, refreshing scent. The oil has gentle cleansing, astringent and toning properties, it also helps to soothe inflammation and prevents the formation of new pimples. White grapefruit essential oil will also take care of problematic scalps, and give your hair lightness, shine and wonderful volume.
How does white grapefruit essential oil smell?
Did you know that white grapefruit essential oil is used in aromatherapy to reduce cravings for sweets? The fresh, energizing citrus scent has a noticeable hint of sweetness, reminiscent of freshly picked, ripe oranges. In contrast to the scent of red grapefruit, the essential oil of the white variety does not have the characteristic bitter note in its aroma. Along with sweet orange essential oil, white grapefruit essential oil is the most popular additive for natural and household cleaning products. You can add a few drops of the oil to your floor cleaner, for example. Make a test on a small part of the surface beforehand to check the effect of the oil.
Create your own fragrance oil! The sweet scent of white grapefruit oil blends well with other fragrances. You can add to the oil:
- Essential oil of rosemary - you will get a stimulating, sweet scent with a woody note.
- Essential oil of bergamot - you will get a fresh, sweet-citrusy scent.
- Essential oil of lavender - you will get a sweet, citrus-herbal scent with a floral aroma.
How are Mohani organic essential oils made?
Organic white grapefruit essential oil is obtained from the peel of the fruit by cold pressing. Thanks to this the oil retains maximum aroma and nutrients.Why choose organic essential oils? They use the best ingredients from controlled organic farming, where no synthetic pesticides are used. When creating Mohani essential oils, we only use ingredients from trusted suppliers, certified to the COSMOS ORGANIC standard. We extract them from leaves, flowers, stems and fruits by steam distillation or cold pressing. You get a pure, concentrated essence of one ingredient that retains maximum care and aromatherapeutic properties. The dark glass bottle protects the oil from sunlight, so it will retain its skincare and fragrance properties for longer. The practical dropper allows you to measure out exactly how much oil you need, and the cap has a childproof safety catch.
How to use white grapefruit essential oil?
- Cosmetic enrichment - add a few drops of essential oil to your favorite cream, bath lotion, shower gel or body lotion to enrich the skin care properties of the product and give it a beautiful scent.
- Aromatherapy bath - add about 5 - 10 drops of essential oil to a tub of warm water. Massage your skin during the bath, and do not rinse your body afterwards. The aromatherapy bath should not last longer than 30 minutes.
- Aromatherapy - add a mixture of water and a few drops of oil to an air diffuser or aromatherapy fireplace. Enjoy the beautiful scent and the feeling of well-being!
- Massage - add a few drops of essential oil to the oil to be used for a relaxing massage.
- Hair Care - add a few drops of essential oil to your favorite hair conditioner, shampoo or oiling oil. You can also add the essential oil to a scalp rub or hair mist.
White grapefruit essential oil - safety rules
Like any citrus oil, sweet orange essential oil is photosensitive. Avoid direct sunlight for at least 12 hours after applying it to your skin. Use the oil for external use only and in diluted form with other products. Do not apply the oil directly to the skin.
Country of Origin: USA, Mexico.
Composition/INCI: Citrus Paradisi Peel Oil.