Organic rosemary essential oil
- A natural, 100% organic essential oil derived from the leaves of the plant called Rosmarinus officinalis. For centuries, rosemary has been recognized in culture as a symbol of love.
Mohani organic rosemary essential oil
- An oil with a strong, woody-herbal fragrance with a sweet note.
- Valuable addition in hair and scalp care.
- Stimulates circulation and promotes breathing.
- 100% organic origin confirmed by COSMOS ORGANIC certification.
Rosemary essential oil for hair loss and excessive oiliness
Did you know that rosemary is a symbol of love? Rosemary essential oil will be loved by your hair and complexion. It effectively regulates the sebaceous glands, thus reducing oiliness of the face and scalp. It also has a mild astringent and antibacterial effect, soothing inflammation and acne and calming the complexion. It is a valuable addition in care for combination, oily and acne-prone skin. As an addition to hair cosmetics, the oil will not only reduce excessive oiliness, but will also help deal with dandruff and inflammation. It also stimulates circulation, thanks to which it stimulates hair roots, accelerates their growth and inhibits excessive hair loss. It is a great supplement to hair conditioners and oils and scalp rubs. It is also perfect as an addition to care products for oily and acne-prone skin. If you have this skin type, add a few drops to your favorite cream or skin care oil blend.Adding oil to massage oil is helpful for arthritis problems. Regular massage will reduce pain and improve circulation.
How does rosemary essential oil smell?
Resemary essential oil impresses with its strong, woody-herbal aroma. It also has mildly sweet, fresh notes with stimulating properties.
Create your own fragrance oil! The woody scent of rosemary essential oil blends well with other fragrances. You can add to the oil:
- Eucalyptus essential oil - you will get a fresh, woody scent with an energizing note.
- Essential oil of lavender - you will get an herbal, fresh and woody scent.
- Essential oil of tea tree - you will get a sweet, spicy-wooden scent with an herbal aroma.
How are Mohani organic essential oils made?
Aromatic rosemary oil is made by distilling the leaves of a plant called rosmarinus officinalis. Why choose organic essential oils? They use the best ingredients from controlled organic farming, where no synthetic pesticides are used. When creating Mohani essential oils, we only use ingredients from trusted suppliers, certified to the COSMOS ORGANIC standard. We extract them from leaves, flowers, stems and fruits by steam distillation or cold pressing. You get a pure, concentrated essence of one ingredient that retains maximum care and aromatherapeutic properties. The dark glass bottle protects the oil from sunlight, so it will retain its skincare and fragrance properties for longer. The practical dropper allows you to measure out exactly how much oil you need, and the cap has a childproof safety catch.
How to use rosemary essential oil?
- Cosmetic Enrichment - add a few drops of essential oil to your favorite cream, bath lotion, shower gel or body lotion to enrich the skin care properties of the product and give it a beautiful scent.
- Aromatherapy bath - add about 5 - 10 drops of essential oil to a tub of warm water. Massage your skin during the bath, and do not rinse your body afterwards. The aromatherapy bath should not last longer than 30 minutes.
- Aromatherapy - add a mixture of water and a few drops of oil to an air diffuser or aromatherapy fireplace. Enjoy the beautiful scent and the feeling of well-being!
- Massage - add a few drops of essential oil to the oil to be used for a relaxing massage.
- Hair Care - add a few drops of essential oil to your favorite hair conditioner, shampoo or oiling oil. You can also add the essential oil to a scalp rub or hair mist.
Rosemary essential oil - safety rules
Be careful if you have medical conditions such as epilepsy or high blood pressure. Use of the oil in this case is not recommended. Do not use the oil during pregnancy and lactation or in children under two years of age. The oil is for external use only and in diluted form with other products. Do not apply the oil directly to the skin.
Country of Origin: Morocco.
Composition/INCI: Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil.