Organic peppermint essential oil
- Organic essential oil with the fresh scent of peppermint. It is obtained from the leaves of the Mentha piperita plant, whose name derives from the Greek nymph Mintho. She was turned into a plant by Persephone.
Mohani organic peppermint essential oil
- An oil with a strong, fresh and energizing scent.
- Cooling and refreshing effect due to high content of menthol.
- Gently cleanses pores and helps treat acne.
- 100% organic origin, certified by COSMOS ORGANIC.
Peppermint essential oil for irritation and blackheads
Peppermint essential oil is primarily known for its refreshing and soothing effects. Thanks to its high menthol content, it pleasantly cools and brings relief to irritated skin. You can add a few drops of peppermint oil to your lotion, body butter or aloe vera gel for use after sunbathing and depilation. It can also be added to moisturizers and products for sensitive skin. Peppermint essential oil is also liked by problematic, oily and acne-prone skin, prone to clogged pores. The oil gently brightens, cleanses pores, soothes blemishes and acne symptoms, and prevents bacterial infections. You can add a few drops of the oil to your face cream, base oil (such as hemp oil or raspberry oil) or make a so-called "steam" with it. If you have an oily scalp, prone to dandruff and irritation, or want to grow your hair faster, peppermint essential oil would be a great addition to your hair care routine. It gently cleanses pores and regulates sebaceous glands, keeping your hairstyle fresher longer. The oil fastens hair growth by stimulating the hair roots. You can add peppermint oil to your shampoo, conditioner or scalp rub.
What does peppermint essential oil smell like?
The famous, intense and fresh scent of peppermint will be a great companion for mornings, especially after a sleepless night. The mint aroma stimulates, refreshes and adds energy. The ingredients contained in peppermint oil also help fight headaches and nausea. On hot days, you can take advantage of the cooling properties of the oil and add a few drops to your favorite body lotion or shower gel. On colder days, when it's cold season, the oil will help reduce the symptoms of runny nose and cough and make breathing easier. The oil also relieves muscle and rheumatic pains, especially when combined with a body massage. It is also a great mosquito and tick repellent.
Create your own fragrance oil! The energizing scent of peppermint oil blends well with other fragrances. You can add to the oil:
- Eucalyptus Eucalyptus essential oil - you will get a fresh, woody scent with an energizing note.
- Essential oil of geranium - you will get a fresh, exotic-floral scent.
- Essential oil of tea tree - you will get a warm, sweet-fresh scent with a delicate, herbal aroma.
How are Mohani organic essential oils made?
Peppermint originated in the Mediterranean, but is now also grown in India, the USA and the UK, among others. The essential oil is obtained by distilling the leaves of this plant, because they contain the largest amounts of valuable components. Why should you choose organic essential oils? They use the best ingredients from controlled organic farming, where no synthetic pesticides are used. When creating Mohani essential oils, we only use ingredients from trusted suppliers, certified to the COSMOS ORGANIC standard. We extract them from leaves, flowers, stems and fruits by steam distillation or cold pressing. You get a pure, concentrated essence of one ingredient that retains maximum care and aromatherapeutic properties. The dark glass bottle protects the oil from sunlight, so it will retain its skincare and fragrance properties for longer. The practical dropper allows you to measure out exactly how much oil you need, and the cap has a childproof safety catch.
How to use peppermint essential oil?
- Cosmetic enrichment - add a few drops of essential oil to your favorite cream, bath lotion, shower gel or body lotion to enrich the skin care properties of the product and give it a beautiful scent.
- Aromatherapy bath - add about 5 - 10 drops of essential oil to a tub of warm water. Massage your skin during the bath, and do not rinse your body afterwards. The aromatherapy bath should not last longer than 30 minutes.
- Aromatherapy - add a mixture of water and a few drops of oil to an air diffuser or aromatherapy fireplace. Enjoy the beautiful scent and the feeling of well-being!
- Massage - add a few drops of essential oil to the oil to be used for a relaxing massage.
- Hair Care - add a few drops of essential oil to your favorite hair conditioner, shampoo or oiling oil. You can also add the essential oil to a scalp rub or hair mist.
Peppermint essential oil - safety rules
Be cautious if you suffer from cardiac arrhythmias, epilepsy or gastroesophageal reflux disease. Do not use the oil during pregnancy. The oil is for external use only and in diluted form with other products. Do not apply the oil directly to the skin.
Country of origin: India.
Composition/INCI: Mentha Piperita Oil.