Organic lemongrass essential oil
- Natural, organic lemongrass essential oil. It is extracted from the whole Cymbopogon flexuosus plant and has a fresh, strong, grassy-citrus aroma, also described as herbal, tea-like and earthy.
Mohani Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil
- A powerful oil with a fresh, citrusy and grassy aroma.
- Recognized for its pain-relieving properties.
- Care for acne-prone, oily and dry skin.
- 100% organic origin confirmed by COSMOS ORGANIC certificate
Lemon grass essential oil for headaches and oiliness
Lemon grass essential oil is a real wealth of B vitamins, as well as vitamin A, C, folic acid and minerals. Used as an additive to skin care products, it will help reduce inflammation, soothe blemishes and regulate the sebaceous glands. It also has antioxidant and slightly brightening properties. If you have dry skin, you can forget about dryness and flaky cuticles. Adding a few drops of lemongrass oil to an anti-dandruff shampoo will greatly enhance its effect. The oil will also eliminate the problem of an oily scalp and leave your hair feeling refreshed. It will also accelerate new hair growth by nourishing hair roots.
How does lemongrass essential oil smell?
Lemon grass essential oil has a beautiful and strong grassy-citrus aroma. You will also sense notes associated with fresh herbs, earth, and a cup of green tea. The distinctive aroma of lemongrass will help you relieve headaches and sore throats. Adding a few drops of the oil to a scented diffuser will reduce respiratory problems, stimulate action and improve your mood. Mixed with oil or body lotion, the oil will repel intrusive insects and allow you to forget about bites.
Create your own fragrance oil! The oriental scent of lemongrass oil blends well with other fragrances. You can add to the oil:
- Essential oil of rosemary - you will get a sweet, citrusy scent with an herbal note.
- Essential oil of pine - you will get a strong, citrusy and woody scent with a balsamic aroma.
- Essential oil of lavender - you will get a fresh, citrus-herbal scent.
How are Mohani organic essential oils made?
Organic lemongrass essential oil is extracted from the whole plant by distillation. Cymbopogon flexuosus grass grows naturally in Brazil, Sri Lanka and central Africa.Why choose organic essential oils? They use the finest ingredients from controlled organic farming, where no synthetic pesticides are used. When creating Mohani essential oils, we only use ingredients from trusted suppliers, certified to the COSMOS ORGANIC standard. We extract them from leaves, flowers, stems and fruits by steam distillation or cold pressing. You get a pure, concentrated essence of one ingredient that retains maximum care and aromatherapeutic properties. The dark glass bottle protects the oil from sunlight, so it will retain its skincare and fragrance properties for longer. With the practical dropper you can measure out exactly the amount of oil you need, and the cap has a childproof safety catch.
How to use lemongrass essential oil?
- Cosmetic Enrichment - add a few drops of essential oil to your favorite cream, bath lotion, shower gel or body lotion to enrich the skin care properties of the product and give it a beautiful scent.
- Aromatherapy bath - add about 5 - 10 drops of essential oil to a tub of warm water. Massage your skin during the bath, and do not rinse your body afterwards. The aromatherapy bath should not last longer than 30 minutes.
- Aromatherapy - add a mixture of water and a few drops of oil to an air diffuser or aromatherapy fireplace. Enjoy the beautiful scent and the feeling of well-being!
- Massage - add a few drops of essential oil to the oil to be used for a relaxing massage.
- Hair Care - add a few drops of essential oil to your favorite hair conditioner, shampoo or oiling oil. You can also add the essential oil to a scalp rub or hair mist.
Lemon grass essential oil - safety rules
Do not use lemongrass essential oil if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. The oil is for external use only and in diluted form with other products. Do not apply the oil directly to the skin.
Country of Origin: India, Nepal.
Composition/INCI: Cymbopogon Flexuosus Oil.