Organic lavender essential oil
- An organic essential oil with one of the most versatile and well-known scents. It was created from the inflorescences of Lavandula angustifolia, known as lavender, which grows in Bulgaria. It is characterized by a fresh, sweet, floral and herbal aroma.
Mohani organic lavender essential oil
- A well-known, precious oil with a floral and herbal scent.
- An ally of sensitive and acne-prone skin.
- Relaxes with a floral and herbal fragrance.
- 100% organic origin certified by COSMOS ORGANIC.
Lavender essential oil for stress and sensitive skin
Lavender probably got its name from the Latin word "lavare," which means "to wash." The ancient Romans used it to scent the water in their baths. However, it was popularized in the Victorian era and has remained popular to this day. Lavender oil has many valuable properties. When added to skin care products, it accelerates skin healing, making it an ally of sensitive and acne-prone complexions. When used after sunbathing, it will soothe sunburns and reduce the appearance of bruises. Adding the oil to hair products will help fight dandruff and reduce scalp greasiness. Lavender will also be liked by people who dye their hair as it has a strengthening effect and makes the color last longer. It also reduces congestion and has antiseptic properties. It is also good for rheumatic complaints, as an addition to the massage.
How does lavender essential oil smell?
Did you know that a variety of lavender native to Bulgaria is considered one of the more exclusive in the world? It has much sweeter and fruitier notes than varieties from other countries. The fresh scent is described as floral and herbal. The aroma of lavender is best known for its anxiety and stress reducing effects. A few drops of the oil added to a scented fireplace or diffuser will help you forget about everyday worries and breathe easy. Additionally, it makes falling asleep easier and ensures a healthy and long sleep. It reduces headaches and fever.
Create your own fragrance oil! The sweet scent of lavender oil blends well with other fragrances. You can add the following to the oil:
- Essential oil of bergamot - you'll get a sweet, floral scent with a citrusy note.
- Essential oil of rosemary - you will get a fresh, woody-herbal scent.
- Essential oil from sweet orange - you will get a sweet, citrus-herbal scent with a floral aroma.
How are Mohani organic essential oils made?
Organic lavender essential oil is obtained from the leaves and inflorescences of lavandula augustifolia growing in Bulgarian areas, by steam distillation. Why choose organic essential oils? They are made using the best ingredients from controlled organic farming, where no synthetic pesticides are used. When creating Mohani essential oils, we only use ingredients from trusted suppliers, certified to the COSMOS ORGANIC standard. We extract them from leaves, flowers, stems and fruits by steam distillation or cold pressing. You get a pure, concentrated essence of one ingredient that retains maximum care and aromatherapeutic properties. The dark glass bottle protects the oil from sunlight, so it will retain its skincare and fragrance properties for longer. The practical dropper allows you to measure out exactly how much oil you need, and the cap has a childproof safety catch.
How to use lavender essential oil?
- Cosmetic enrichment - add a few drops of essential oil to your favorite cream, bath lotion, shower gel, or body lotion to enrich the skin care properties of the product and give it a beautiful scent.
- Aromatherapy bath - add about 5 - 10 drops of essential oil to a tub of warm water. Massage your skin during the bath, and do not rinse your body afterwards. Bath aromatherapy bath should not last longer than 30 minutes.
- Aromatherapy - add a mixture of water and a few drops of oil to an air diffuser or aromatherapy fireplace. Enjoy the beautiful scent and the feeling of well-being!
- Massage - add a few drops of essential oil to the oil to be used for a relaxing massage.
- Hair Care - add a few drops of essential oil to your favorite hair conditioner, shampoo or oiling oil. You can also add essential oil to a scalp rub or hair mist.
Lavender essential oil - safety rules
The oil is for external use only and in diluted form with other products. Do not apply the oil directly to the skin.
Country of origin: Bulgaria.
Composition/INCI: Lavandula Augustifolia Oil.