Organic geranium essential oil
- Organic essential oil with a sweet, floral aroma. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal properties. It is a valuable addition to cosmetics for oily and acne-prone skin.
Mohani organic geranium essential oil
- An oil with calming aromatherapeutic properties.
- Valuable addition to cosmetics for oily and acne-prone skin.
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal.
- 100% organic origin confirmed by COSMOS ORGANIC certificate
Geranium essential oil for acne and dandruff
Did you know that geranium essential oil has been used to treat skin conditions since ancient times? The oil is perfect to add to your favorite face cream or oil, especially if you have oily and acne-prone skin. It has antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties, so it soothes acne symptoms and helps speed up skin recovery. You can also use geranium oil in hair and scalp care. It helps fight dandruff and excessive oiliness, and hydrates and protects the strands of your hair from harmful external factors.
How does geranium essential oil smell?
The sweet, intense scent of geranium oil has a relaxing and calming effect. However, ticks and mosquitoes are not fond of it, as geranium is known for its natural insect repellent properties.
Create your own fragrance oil! The floral scent of geranium oil blends well with other fragrances. You can add to the oil:
- Essential oil of Bergamot or Sweet Orange - you will get a sweet, floral-citrusy scent.
- Essential oil of lavender - you will get a sweet, floral scent with an herbal note.
- Lemon grass essential oil or white grapefruit essential oil - you will get a fresh, floral-citrus scent.
- Patchouli essential oil - you will get a musky, exotic-floral scent.
How are Mohani organic essential oils made?
Geranium essential oil is made from the leaves and flowers of the Pelargonium graveolens plant, or scented geranium, which grows in sunny Egypt. Up to 1,000 kg of fresh leaves and flowers are needed to produce 2 - 3 kg of oil. Why choose organic essential oils? They are made using the best ingredients from controlled organic farming, where no synthetic pesticides are used. When creating Mohani essential oils, we only use ingredients from trusted suppliers, certified to the COSMOS ORGANIC standard. We extract them from leaves, flowers, stems and fruits by steam distillation or cold pressing. You get a pure, concentrated essence of one ingredient that retains maximum care and aromatherapeutic properties. The dark glass bottle protects the oil from sunlight, so it will retain its skincare and fragrance properties for longer. With the practical dropper you can measure out exactly the amount of oil you need, and the cap has a childproof safety catch.
How to use geranium essential oil?
- Cosmetic enrichment - add a few drops of essential oil to your favorite cream, bath lotion, shower gel or body lotion to enrich the skin care properties of the product and give it a beautiful scent.
- Aromatherapy bath - add about 5 - 10 drops of essential oil to a tub of warm water. Massage your skin during the bath, and do not rinse your body afterwards. The aromatherapy bath should not last longer than 30 minutes.
- Aromatherapy - add a mixture of water and a few drops of oil to an air diffuser or aromatherapy fireplace. Enjoy the beautiful scent and the feeling of well-being!
- Massage - add a few drops of essential oil to the oil to be used for a relaxing massage.
- Hair Care - add a few drops of essential oil to your favorite hair conditioner, shampoo or oiling oil. You can also add the essential oil to a scalp rub or hair mist.
Geranium essential oil - safety rules
Do not use geranium essential oil if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Be cautious if you are on diabetes medication - the product may interfere with diabetes medications. This oil is for external use only and in diluted form with other products. Do not apply the oil directly to the skin.
Country of Origin: Egypt.
Composition/INCI: Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil.