Organic bergamot essential oil
- Organic essential oil obtained from the peel of the bergamot fruit. It is an evergreen citrus tree that grows in Italy. It is harvested mainly for its ability to provide essential oil, as its flesh is bitter to the taste.
Mohani organic bergamot essential oil
- Aromatic oil with an exceptionally rich, sweet scent.
- Provides a valuable element of aromatherapy with versatile applications.
- Improves hair curl and supports acne treatment.
- 100% organic origin confirmed by COSMOS ORGANIC certificate.
Bergamot essential oil - balance for acne-prone skin
Bergamot is an evergreen citrus tree that grows in the sunny south of Italy. Although its fruit is too bitter to eat, it is a rich source of vitamins A and C, B vitamins and minerals, and its thick skin hides fragrant essential oil. Cold-pressed, the oil retains numerous care qualities, exhibiting antibacterial, antiseptic, soothing and anti-inflammatory properties. It is a valuable ally of oily and acne-prone complexions. It regulates the sebaceous glands and reduces sebum secretion, supporting anti-acne treatments. It will also be liked by your hair - add a few drops of the oil to conditioner or oiling oil and they will gain a healthy glow and be strengthened from the roots to the very ends. Bergamot oil will also help you reduce hair loss and boost your hair's natural curl.
How does bergamot essential oil smell?
If you enjoy drinking Earl Grey tea, you're surely familiar with the scent of bergamot essential oil - it's what the tea is flavored with. The oil is also highly valued in the perfume and cosmetics industry. It has a rich, sweet-citrus scent, which hides many aromatherapy properties. Adding a few drops of the oil to a fragrance diffuser while working or studying will fight signs of fatigue and refresh the mind. The delicate scent of bergamot floating in the air lifts your spirits, relaxes and promotes restful sleep. A warm bath with the addition of oil will improve your mood, reduce muscle pain and help prevent cramps. At the same time the fresh and enveloping scent of bergamot is the perfect companion in difficult life situations and decision-making - it relieves feelings of stress and anxiety, and improves clarity of thought. Added to body cosmetics, bergamot essential oil will help you deal with unpleasant odors and protect you from insect bites.
Create your own fragrance oil! The oriental scent of bergamot essential oil blends well with other fragrances. You can add to the oil:
- Essential oil with rosemary - you will get a fresh, sweet and woody scent.
- Essential oil geranium - you will get a sweet, floral-citrus scent.
- Essential oil with lavender - you will get a sweet, herbal-citrus scent with a floral aroma.
How are Mohani organic essential oils made?
Organic bergamot essential oil is extracted from the bitter fruit of the citrus bergamia tree, which is mainly grown in Italy. The aromatic oil is extracted from the green-yellow peel by cold-pressing. Why choose organic essential oils? They use the best ingredients from controlled organic farming, where no synthetic pesticides are used. When creating Mohani essential oils, we only use ingredients from trusted suppliers, certified to the COSMOS ORGANIC standard. We extract them from leaves, flowers, stems and fruits by steam distillation or cold pressing. You get a pure, concentrated essence of one ingredient that retains maximum care and aromatherapeutic properties. The dark glass bottle protects the oil from sunlight, so it will retain its skincare and fragrance properties for longer. With the practical dropper you can measure out exactly the amount of oil you need, and the cap has a childproof safety catch.
How to use bergamot essential oil?
- Cosmetic enrichment - add a few drops of essential oil to your favorite cream, bath lotion, shower gel or body lotion to enhance the skin care properties of the product and give it a beautiful scent.
- Aromatherapy bath - add about 5 - 10 drops of essential oil to a tub of warm water. Massage your skin during the bath, and do not rinse your body afterwards. The aromatherapy bath should not last longer than 30 minutes.
- Aromatherapy - add a mixture of water and a few drops of oil to an air diffuser or aromatherapy fireplace. Enjoy the beautiful scent and the feeling of well-being!
- Massage - add a few drops of essential oil to the oil to be used for a relaxing massage.
- Hair Care - add a few drops of essential oil to your favorite hair conditioner, shampoo or oiling oil. You can also add the essential oil to a scalp rub or hair mist.
Bergamot essential oil - safety rules
Like any citrus oil, bergamot essential oil is photosensitive. Avoid direct sunlight for at least 12 hours after applying it to the skin. Use the oil for external use only and in diluted form with other products. Do not apply the oil directly to the skin.
Country of Origin: Italy.
Composition/INCI: Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Peel Oil.