Tri-active hyaluronic acid - gel 3%
- Rejuvenating hyaluronic acid with triple activity, which results from the content of three types of molecules of different sizes: HMW + LMW + ULMW. Ultra-fine molecules show the ability to penetrate deep into the skin, which makes the care thorough.
Hyaluronic acid - 3% Mohani gel
Rejuvenating hyaluronic acid with triple activity, which is due to the content of three types of molecules of different sizes: HMW + LMW + ULMW. Ultra-small particles have the ability to penetrate deep into the skin, making the care thorough and long-lasting. Larger particles with a more superficial effect prevent the loss of valuable moisture from the skin. Such a unique combination provides a comprehensive, complementary action. Increases the penetration of active substances into the skin.
Hyaluronic acid - 3% gel - triple active moisturizing power
3% acid solution in the form of a gel is a highly active, regenerating serum for the face, body and hair. It is characterized by an advanced ability to retain water in the skin, which results in an immediate improvement in firmness and smoothness. Creates a delicate film on the surface of the skin that does not clog pores. Skin quickly regains its elasticity and is noticeably smoother and wrinkles are visibly diminished. This condition persists for days after cessation of care with hyaluronic acid.
This is a combination of three types of acid with different molecular weights:
- Ultramolecular ULMW - penetrates the stratum corneum, provides the skin with deep and long-lasting hydration.
- Low-molecular LMW - increases the penetration of active substances, improves skin firmness.
- Multimolecular HMW - forms a surface film that protects the skin from moisture loss and provides instant smoothing.
Hyaluronic acid - 3% gel for complexions extremely thirsty for hydration:
- It is recommended for people whose skin is very dry, flabby as a result of dehydration, covered with wrinkles and visible signs of aging (it should be used around the eyes, mouth, on the forehead and neckline).
- A natural, effective solution for people with sensitive skin, prone to irritation, in need of regeneration. It strengthens the skin's protective barrier.
- Rebuilding on three levels.
- Reduction of wrinkles and furrows.
- Reduces wrinkles and furrows.
- Tremely deep hydration.
- Effect of immediate smoothing and firming.
Hyaluronic acid - 3% Mohani gel in hair care:
- Stimulates hair growth.
- Hydrates, smoothes and regenerates hair damaged by hairdressing.
- It works well as a base for hair in the wet oiling method.
- As an additive to conditioners, hair care masks.
- Apply to the ends of the hair as a moisturizing serum. Leave it on without rinsing.
How to use hyaluronic acid - 3% Mohani gel?
- Apply alone as a moisturizer: As a stand-alone moisturizer: apply hyaluronic acid gel to damp skin. Before applying the gel, you can spray the skin hydrolate before applying the gel. Gently pat the gel onto the face, around the eyes, neck and décolleté. With direct application, possible sensation of a light film on the skin surface.
- With oil: SAMPLE I - in the hollow of your hand, mix a portion of hyaluronic acid with a few drops of oil, then gently massage into the skin. The proportion depends on the individual needs of your skin. For dry skin, add more oil. SAMPLE II - massage a few drops of oil into the skin, wait a few to several minutes and apply a portion of hyaluronic acid.
- With cream: hyaluronic acid added to cream increases its moisturizing properties. In the hollow of your hand, combine the cream with a portion of the acid, gently pat. In the case of oily skin, the addition of acid to the cream reduces the clogging of pores.
- For making powdered masks: the water or hydrolate for making the mask can be replaced in whole or in part by hyaluronic gel.
- As a soothing preparation and accelerating skin regeneration: effectively soothes skin irritations such as those caused by sunbathing. You can add the acid to other cosmetics with soothing properties, such as aloe vera gel.
- Addition strengthening the effect of cosmetics:
- shampoos and hair conditioners
- body lotions
- hand creams
- Hydrating serum for hair ends without rinsing
Optimum storage temperature: 5-25°C. Keep away from light sources.
Packaging: dark glass bottle fitted with a pipette.
Net volume: 100 ml.
Storage: in a dry, dark place.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Solution derived from powdered hyaluronic acid of biotechnological origin. Hyaluronic acid is non-exfoliating and therefore does not require above average sun protection. An allergy test on a small patch of skin is recommended before application.