Organic sacha inchi oil
- Cold-pressed, organic Sacha Inchi oil is a valuable source of omega-3, 6, 9 and vitamins A&E. It effectively regenerates the skin and stimulates collagen production. Suitable for use around the eyes - minimizes fine lines and helps reduce dark circles.
Mohani Sacha Inchi Oil
BIO Sacha Inchi oil comes from the tropics of South America. Cold pressed and unrefined, it is a true essence of omega-3, omega-6, omega-9 acids and vitamins A and E, essential for skin health. It will be loved by mature skin requiring nourishment and regeneration as well as intensive anti-aging care. It perfectly conditions dry and sensitive skin. It is perfect for the care of hair of medium and high porosity.
BIO Sacha Inchi Oil, the queen of EFAs among oils
This exotically-appearing oil is the undisputed winner in the category of EFA content in its composition. It contains over 90% of them - the most among all skin care oils. Why is it so important for your skin? Because they account for its nutritional, regenerative and anti-ageing potential. They are essential for the skin to maintain a youthful appearance and we must provide them from the outside with proper care. This is a real cosmetic must-have.
Sacha Inchi for mature, dry skin in need of nourishment:
- Effectively stimulates the regeneration processes of mature, damaged and sensitive skin. Stimulates the production of collagen. Skin treated with Sacha Inchi oil becomes moisturized, more resilient and taut, the appearance of wrinkles decreases.
- Sacha Inchi oil helps restore skin affected by scars, uneven skin tone and stretch marks. It calms skin exposed to too much sun/freeze.
- It is suitable even for very sensitive skin and children's skin.
- It is also worth using on the demanding skin around the eyes - it minimizes fine wrinkles and eliminates dark circles around the eyelids.
Sacha Inchi in the service of high-porous hair:
- Greatly nourishes, regenerates and strengthens hair, making it more flexible and giving it a healthy shine.
- Remedium for hair with high porosity, which tends to frizz, tangle, requires special care during hair care procedures. Closes the hair scales preventing breakage, hair breakage.
How to use BIO Sacha Inchi Mohani oil?
- Apply alone, directly to the skin without dilution. Apply a small amount to face, neck and décolletage or entire body and massage in with gentle movements.
- Apply topically to scars, stretch marks, blemishes using a gentle massage to further stimulate the skin's renewal processes.
- Combine with a few drops of Mohani hyaluronic acid to create an active skin care serum.
- Add a few drops to your favorite cream to enhance its skin care properties.
- Mix with other oils to create your own unique composition tailored to the individual needs of your skin.
- Mix with organic essential oil to make your body massage more sensual and relaxing.
- Apply to oil dry hair and leave on for several hours. Requires washing out with shampoo.
- Apply to strengthen nails by massaging a drop of oil into the nail plate and cuticles around the nail.
Country of Origin: Peru.
Packaging: dark glass bottle equipped with a pipette.
Net volume: 30 ml.
Storage: in a dry, dark place.
INGREDIENTS: Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil (100% BIO Sacha Inchi oil cold-pressed, unrefined).