Organic argan oil
- Organic argan oil, known as Moroccan liquid gold, is one of the most sought-after oils in the world. Rich in essential fatty acids, it is famous for its regenerating and moisturizing properties, as well as alleviating the symptoms of eczema.
Mohani Organic Argan Oil
Organic, unrefined argan oil is called the liquid gold of Morocco. It is an invaluable source of beauty and youth for the skin and hair. Rich in essential fatty acids (EFA), it is famous for its regenerating and moisturizing properties. Due to its exceptional richness in vitamin E - the vitamin of youth, and antioxidants, it is particularly recommended in anti-aging and rejuvenating treatments.
Argan oil - the liquid gold of Morocco
It is one of the most desirable oils in the world. Used for centuries by Moroccan women, to this day it is the basis of their care and is credited with the young appearance of the local women. It is extracted from the miracle (argan) tree, which can be found only in the south-western part of Morocco. It is pressed from the unroasted seeds.
Argan oil for mature, demanding and dry skin:
- Has exceptional regenerative and restorative properties.
- Restores the skin's moisture.
- Provides antioxidant properties, prevents free radical activity and delays the skin aging process.
- Aids the symptoms of eczema
- Cares the skin after sunbathing.
Argan for medium to high porosity hair:
- Strengthens hair, and due to its high content of unsaturated fatty acids, stimulates hair growth very well.
- Perfect for damaged hair, without shine. It moisturizes, regenerates and helps eliminate excessive hair loss. Ideal for split ends.
- Protects also against high temperatures, e.g. during styling treatments.
How to use Mohani argan oil?
- As a biphasic moisturizer in combination with a hyaluronic gel or other oil of your choice.
- A little oil can be added to a face cream just before application; this enhances the qualities and care properties of the cosmetic, and in the case of thick ointments and creams gives better glide when applied.
- As a hair mask, used before washing - in dry, not yet washed hair and scalp massage the oil, wrap the hair in a plastic cap and/or towel, keep on the hair for at least half an hour or even overnight, then wash the hair with shampoo.
- As an additive to enrich a portion of powdered masks.
- As a massage oil - mix with organic essential oil (link to our essential oil here) to make body massage more sensual and relaxing.
Packaging: dark glass bottle equipped with a pipette.
Net volume: 30ml.
Storage: in a dry, dark place.
INGREDIENTS: Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil.