Organic aloe vera oil
- Unrefined BIO aloe vera oil is actually an aloe vera macerate made by carefully macerating aloe vera leaves in natural sunflower oil.
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Mohani Organic Aloe Vera Oil
Naturated BIO aloe vera oil is actually aloe vera macerate, which was created by carefully macerating aloe vera leaves in natural sunflower oil. This is the only method of obtaining it. It is rich in many bioactive substances, which have a cosmetic effect: vitamins A, C, E and B group, mineral compounds, polysaccharides, flavonoids and glycoproteins. Excellent for all skin types and for the care of hair of different porosities, especially medium and high.
Aloe vera oil known for thousands of years
Aloe vera is an evergreen plant that has been used as a cosmetic ingredient for thousands of years. It needs about three or four years for its leaves to be ready for harvesting. Only then do they contain the optimal composition of all biologically active and nutritional components.
BIO aloe vera oil for complexions with high requirements:
- It is recommended for dry skin and prone to redness. It brings relief to the skin after sunbathing thanks to its moisturizing and soothing properties. Stimulates epidermal regeneration, thus accelerating the healing of skin lesions of various origin. It makes the skin regenerate faster.
- It works well in the care of mature skin and also acne skin, thanks to its antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Aloe macerate accelerates the healing of acne lesions and reduces skin inflammation.
Aloe vera macerate for medium to high porosity hair:
- Aloe vera macerate perfectly regenerates hair and strengthens hair roots thus stimulating faster hair growth.
- Makes hair more flexible which makes it more resistant to any mechanical damage, also during styling.
- It moisturizes, also dry scalp.
- Gives hair a shiny and healthy look.
- Recommended for the ends as well as for the whole hair.
How to use Mohani BIO aloe oil?
- Apply alone, directly to the skin without dilution. Apply a small amount to the face, neck and décolleté or the entire body and massage in with gentle movements.
- Combine with a few drops of Mohani hyaluronic acid to create an active skincare serum. Use a ratio of 1 part oil to 4 parts 1-3% hyaluronic gel.
- Add a few drops to your favorite cream to enhance its skin care properties.
- Mix with other oils to create your own unique composition tailored to the individual needs of your skin.
- Mix with organic essential oil to make your body massage more sensual and relaxing.
- Use to oil your hair. Requires washing out with shampoo after treatment.
Country of Origin: Hungary and Mexico.
Packaging: dark glass bottle equipped with a pipette.
Net volume: 50 ml.
Storage: in a dry, dark place.
INGREDIENTS: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (aloe leaf extract in sunflower oil).
Everyone has probably heard about the beneficial effects of aloe vera. The extract from this plant is added to food, drinks, medicines and cosmetics.
Cosmetics with extracts from this succulent are especially popular among people with dry, sensitive skin, but also those with acne problems.