- Extremely delicate and easily melting under the warm skin of your fingers butter is an excellent remedy for very rough, damaged, requiring regeneration, excessively dry, itchy and flaky skin.
Mohani olive butter
Strongly regenerating Mohani olive butter is a remedy for skins in need of immediate nourishment and a solid dose of hydration. It is known for its softening properties. It rebuilds and protects the hydrolipid layer of the epidermis, which like a shield protects the skin from harsh conditions: strong sun, cold wind and frost. It works perfectly on hair of low porosity.
Mohani olive butter - a nourishing compress for your skin:
Unusually delicate and easily melting under the warm skin of the fingers butter, is an excellent remedy for very rough, damaged skin, requiring regeneration, excessively dry, itchy, flaky. Already at the moment of application you can feel a significant relief. The skin regains a sense of comfort and balance, and persistent itching is eliminated. It works as a soothing balm, so it is worth having at hand in your home first aid kit. Also great for baby's skin.
Mohani olive butter
- Olive butter is excellent for the care of dry and very dry skin. Thanks to the high content of olive oil, it strongly lubricates and moisturizes the skin, restoring its softness, smoothness and comfort. The product acts immediately and eliminates the feeling of dryness, roughness and tightness of the skin as soon as it is applied. It brings not only immediate relief, but also helps to restore the lipid balance.
- Visibly smoothens, softens and moisturizes. Contains vitamin E, known as the vitamin of youth, and polyphenols, so it restores the natural lipid balance in the skin and prevents water loss from the epidermis.
Mohani olive butter ideal for low-porous hair:
- Nourishes and regenerates dull strands, as well as the ends of the hair.
- Leaves the hair moisturized, smooth and full of shine.
How to use Mohani olive butter?
- Apply directly to the skin of the body. Massage vigorously, in a circular motion into clean skin. It is recommended to warm the butter gently in your hands before application. Leave it to be absorbed.
- Apply for lip care, especially for protection against harsh weather conditions.
- You can combine with another butter or oil. Remember that the products should be designed for similar problems or skin types.
- Apply to hair care. Leave on for at least one hour. After application, rinse with shampoo.
- You can also use as a conditioner for split ends of hair.
Net volume: 100g.
Country of origin: Portugal.
Packaging: dark glass jar with screw cap.
Storage: in a dry, dark place.
INGREDIENTS: Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glyceryl Stearate.