Mohani Balancing Acid Scrub for Scalp 100ml
- Mohani balancing acid scalp scrub is an innovative composition of active ingredients that ensure comfort and comprehensive care of the scalp.
Mohani Balancing Acid Scrub for Scalp
Exfoliation is an integral part of our skincare routine. Did you know that the scalp also needs it - especially when we struggle with dandruff and itching?
Mohani balancing acid scalp scrub is an innovative composition of active ingredients that ensure comfort and comprehensive care of the scalp. It was developed on the basis of natural AHA acids, which effectively and safely exfoliate the epidermis and stimulate cell renewal so that the scalp regains its natural balance. Multifunctional cosmetic slightly exfoliates and cleanses the skin, preparing it for further treatments. In addition, it intensively moisturizes, regenerates and regulates the secretion of sebum, preventing oily hair at the roots.
Betaine and niacinamide regulate the secretion of sebum in the case of skin with a tendency to oily. They will take care of hydration and help soothe irritations. Natural fruit acids and maple extract help remove dead cells and eliminate discoloration of the scalp. Raspberry and lime extracts provide the skin with numerous vitamins, micro- and macroelements, protecting and refreshing, and soothing allantoin supports the regeneration of the epidermis. The combination of lactitol and xylitol, i.e. natural prebiotics, maintains the proper balance of the skin microbiome.
Regular use of the peeling perfectly cleanses and refreshes the scalp, preparing it for further care, because a healthy scalp is the basis for beautiful, strong hair.
Is an acid scalp scrub for me?
Yes! Dare to reach for it. If the word acid makes you insecure, you could be wrong. Almost everyone, regardless of skin type, can use cosmetics with acids. Regular use of scalp scrub brings beneficial effects, regardless of the type of hair. It has light exfoliating and revitalizing properties, thus restoring the natural balance of the scalp microbiome. Remember that scalp and hair care are two different areas - they require different steps.
The question arises: is acid peeling safe?
Yes, of course. Not only safe, but also easy to use! Apply the cosmetic to the scalp with the attached pipette, massage gently and let it act for 5-10 minutes. After this time, rinse with water and wash your head with your favorite shampoo. Once a week, not more often.
Use a scrub when:
- You have an irritated scalp and you need relief
- Are you looking for effective ways to deal with dry scalp?
- You are struggling with the problem of oily hair skin
- You want to nourish and regenerate your scalp
- You want to cleanse and properly prepare your skin for further care steps
- You are simply looking for ways to strengthen your scalp
- It cleanses the scalp
- Strongly moisturizes the scalp
- It has a soothing effect on the scalp
- Soothes irritations
- Regenerates the scalp
- It regulates oily scalp and sebum secretion
- It has a slightly exfoliating effect on the skin
- It is easy to spread because it has a pleasant "pouring" consistency
- Prepares the skin for further care steps
- Takes care of the scalp microbiome
The scrub contains:
- AHA acids - lactic, citric, tartaric - these are the ingredients that cleanse, smooth, moisturize and exfoliate the skin
- Sugar maple extract - contains natural AHA acids, helps to remove dead skin cells
- Niacinamide - a form of vitamin B3 that has antibacterial and regenerating properties, moisturizes and soothes irritations, regulates oily skin
- Betaine - a completely natural ingredient that can be found, among others, in in beets, its role is to moisturize the skin and reduce irritation
- Allantoin - a natural substance that regenerates, moisturizes and soothes
- Lactitol and xylitol - a combination of natural prebiotics that maintains the proper balance of the skin microbiome
- Raspberry extract - rich in vitamin C and E, has a cleansing and refreshing effect, regulates the secretion of sebum
- Lime extract - rich in vitamins: A, C, E, K and B, which means that it has antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and refreshing properties, helps to control the secretion of sebum
Using the pipette, apply the product, massage it gently into the scalp and leave it for 5-10 minutes. Then rinse with water and wash with your favorite shampoo. Use no more than once a week. Avoid the eye area.