Mango seed butter
- Indian mango seed butter is a natural solution to the problem of very dry and rough skin. It is distinguished by its strong regenerative action. Mohani mango seed butter is recommended for mature skin and skin losing elasticity.
Mango kernel butter
Indian mango seed butter is a natural solution to the problem of very dry and rough skin. It is distinguished by its strong regenerative action. Mohani mango seed butter is recommended for mature skin and skin losing elasticity. It also supports care of hair with low porosity.
Mohani mango seed butter - remedy for dry skin
Mango butter is pressed from the seeds of this fruit, considered the fruit of the Gods in India. It became famous on a large scale in Indian cuisine, but also makes a career in cosmetics as a slayer of dry, rough and damaged skin. It has ideal softening and regenerating properties.
Mohani mango seed butter:
- Perfectly moisturizes and softens.
- Leaves a delicate layer on the skin, which prevents water from evaporating from its surface.
- Immediately after applying it, it brings relief to the skin.
- Immediately after application, it brings relief and eliminates the feeling of roughness and tightness.
- Ideal for special tasks: used in the care of severely chapped skin, soothes sun irritation, cracked heels, rough and damaged hands and cracked lips.
- Diminishes the appearance of stretch marks.
- Provides a long-lasting feeling of hydration and velvety smoothness.
- Acts as an anti-wrinkle and firming agent.
Mango seed butter for low-porous hair:
- The perfect nourishing mask for damaged, dry and dull hair.
- Leaves hair moisturized, smooth, full of shine.
- Rebuilds the condition of hair.
How to use Mohani mango seed butter?
- Apply directly to the skin of the body. Massage vigorously, in a circular motion into clean skin. It is advisable to warm the butter gently in your hands before application. Leave it to be absorbed.
- Apply for lip care, especially for protection against harsh weather conditions.
- You can combine with another butter or oil. Remember that the products should be designed for similar problems or skin types.
- Apply as a regenerative treatment for rough hands, elbows and heels.
- Apply to hair care. Leave on for at least one hour. After application, wash off with shampoo.
- You can also use as a conditioner for split ends of hair.
Net Volume: 100g.
Country of origin: India.
Packaging: dark glass jar with screw cap.
Storage: in a dry, dark place.
INGREDIENTS: Indian mango tree fruit kernel butter, without preservatives or additives.