- Macadamia nut butter regenerates the skin, rebuilds, protects the hydrolipid layer of the epidermis and prevents water loss. It is an emollient that intensely softens and smoothes the skin.
Mohani macadamia butter
Macadamia nut butter regenerates the skin, rebuilds, protects the hydrolipid layer of the epidermis and prevents water loss. It is an emollient which intensively softens and smoothes the skin. It is recommended for dry and mature skins and for low-porous hair.
Mohani macadamia butter - the effect of velvety skin
Delicate macadamia butter under the fingers shows a pleasant texture and spreads over the skin just as pleasantly. It is well absorbed and gives the skin a unique, velvety softness. It eliminates any feeling of discomfort, which often occurs during the difficult seasons for the skin.
Macadamia butter for demanding skins:
- Particularly recommended for the care of dry and mature skin, requiring intensive nourishment.
- Effectively and deeply moisturizes, leaving a protective film on the skin which prevents water loss. It instantly restores comfort to the skin, reduces dryness and the feeling of dryness. Macadamia butter is rich in vitamins A and E with rejuvenating properties.
Macadamia butter ideal for low-porous hair:
- It is ideal for dry, dull hair - it intensively softens the hair, gives it shine and restores lost elasticity.
- As a conditioner - nourishes and regenerates damaged, splitting hair ends.
- Leaves hair moisturized, smooth and full of shine.
How to use Mohani macadamia butter?
- Apply directly to the skin of the body. Massage vigorously with circular motions into clean skin. It is recommended to warm the butter gently in your hands before application. Leave it to be absorbed.
- Apply for lip care, especially for protection against harsh weather conditions.
- You can combine with another butter or oil. Remember that the products should be designed for similar problems or skin types.
- Apply to hair care. Leave on for at least one hour. After application, rinse with shampoo.
- You can also use as a conditioner for split ends of hair.
Net volume: 100g.
Country of origin: France.
Packaging: dark glass jar with screw cap.
Storage: in a dry, dark place.
INGREDIENTS: Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil