Hyaluronic acid - gel 1%
- Macromolecular hyaluronic acid (HMW) 1% in the form of a gel is an active rejuvenating serum, perfect for self-application as well as for addition to other cosmetics. Hyaluronic acid is known for its excellent ability to bind and retain water in the skin.
Hyaluronic Acid - 1% Mohani Gel<1% Hyaluronic Acid Solution (HMW) in gel form is an active rejuvenating serum, perfect to use alone or added to other cosmetics. Hyaluronic acid is distinguished by its excellent ability to bind and retain water in the skin, which results in an immediate improvement in firmness and smoothness of the epidermis. The use of hyaluronic acid increases the absorption of active substances from other cosmetics. It is ideal for all skin types.
Hyaluronic acid 1% gel - as we age, we have less and less of it!
Hyaluronic acid is a natural component of our body - it occurs, among others, in the connective tissue and blood vessels, and above all in human skin. As a result of the aging process, the amount of hyaluronic acid in the body decreases, which is manifested by progressive sagging of the skin. Hyaluronic acid supplied to the skin in the form of a gel creates a non-comedogenic film on its surface, which significantly increases the moisture of the stratum corneum. The skin very quickly regains its elasticity and is noticeably smoother, and wrinkles are visibly reduced. This condition persists for days after cessation of care with hyaluronic acid.
Hyaluronic acid 1% gel: one step to hydration
- Intensively moisturizes and regenerates the skin.
- Visibly improves firmness.
- Fills deep wrinkles.
- It accelerates hair growth, has a nourishing and regenerating effect on it.
- Particularly recommended for the care of skin: sensitive, affected by eczema, psoriasis, and also prone to cellulite and stretch marks.
Particle size: 1.0 - 1.8 MDa
Hyaluronic acid - 1% Mohani gel in hair care:
- As a primer on the hair in the method of wet oiling.
- As an additive to conditioners, hair care masks.
- Apply to the ends of the hair as a moisturizing serum. Leave it on without rinsing.
How to use hyaluronic acid - 1% Mohani gel?
- Apply alone as a moisturizer: As a stand-alone moisturizer: apply hyaluronic acid gel to damp skin. You can spray your skin with hydrolate before applying the gel. Gently pat the gel onto the face, around the eyes, neck and décolleté. With direct application, possible sensation of a light film on the skin surface.
- With oil: SAMPLE I - in the hollow of your hand, mix a portion of hyaluronic acid with a few drops of oil, then gently massage into the skin. The proportion depends on the individual needs of your skin. For dry skin, add more oil. SAMPLE II - massage a few drops of oil into the skin, wait a few to several minutes and apply a portion of hyaluronic acid.
- With cream: hyaluronic acid added to cream increases its moisturizing properties. In the hollow of your hand, combine the cream with a portion of the acid, gently pat. In the case of oily skin, the addition of acid to the cream reduces the clogging of pores.
- For making powdered masks: the water or hydrolate for making the mask can be replaced in whole or in part by hyaluronic gel.
- As a soothing preparation and accelerating skin regeneration: effectively soothes skin irritations such as those caused by sunbathing. You can add the acid to other cosmetics with soothing properties, such as aloe vera gel.
- Addition strengthening the effect of cosmetics: - shampoos and hair conditioners - body lotions - hand creams
- Hydrating serum for hair ends without rinsing
Optimum storage temperature: 5-25°C. Keep away from light sources.
Packaging: dark glass bottle fitted with a pipette.
Net volume: 100 ml.