- Coffee butter is a must-have for people who love natural care and the stimulating smell of coffee. It deeply nourishes, moisturizes and lubricates the skin, improves its tension, and stimulates regeneration processes.
Mohani coffee butter
Coffee butter is a must-have for people who love natural care and stimulating aroma of coffee.In addition to the smell of natural coffee oil pressed from Arabica coffee beans, it is characterized by a creamy, easily spreadable formula. It deeply nourishes, moisturizes and lubricates the skin, improves its tone, and stimulates regeneration processes. It is also recommended for the care of low-pored hair.
Coffee butter - unbeatable little black
Coffee butter is the perfect companion to start the day. Its smell is extremely energizing and essential. This is what freshly ground coffee smells like. Combined with its nourishing and regenerating qualities, it is worth having this small and handy jar always at hand to give yourself a truly aromatherapeutic pleasure.
Mohani coffee butter - nourishing power of Arabica coffee seed oil:
- Cosmetic indispensable for people who notice signs of aging on the skin: flabby skin, the first wrinkles, graying of complexion. It prolongs a youthful appearance thanks to a very high content of antioxidants.
- Thanks to the caffeine content, it is ideal for eye area care - it reduces the appearance of dark circles, brightens the look and helps get rid of puffiness under the eyes.
- It is recommended for the care of skin affected by cellulite and stretch marks. Recommended for firming massage and body wrapping (has a warming effect and stimulates the burning process).
Mohani coffee butter ideal for low-porous hair:
- While oiling hair with coffee butter, perform a gentle scalp massage. Due to its regenerative properties, the butter will stimulate blood circulation in the scalp and strengthen the roots. It is advisable to warm it slightly in the palms of your hands before application.
- Nourishes and regenerates dull strands as well as hair ends.
- Leaves hair moisturized, smooth, full of shine.
How to use Mohani coffee butter?
- Apply directly to the skin of the body. Massage vigorously, in a circular motion into clean skin. It is advisable to warm the butter gently in your hands before application. Leave it to be absorbed.
- Apply for lip care, especially for protection against harsh weather conditions.
- You can combine with another butter or oil. Remember that the products should be designed for similar problems or skin types.
- Apply to hair care. Leave on for at least one hour. After application, rinse with shampoo.
- You can also use as a conditioner for split ends of hair.
Net volume: 60ml.
Country of Origin: USA.
Packaging: dark glass jar with screw cap.
Storage: in a dry, dark place.
INGREDIENTS: Prunus Amygdalus Oil, Coffea Arabica Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Tocopherol