- Its versatility is impressive - this inconspicuous oil can replace many cosmetics. Indispensable in the oily face cleansing method (OCM).
Mohani castor oil
Castor oil (castor bean) should be an indispensable part of every woman's makeup bag. The versatility of its uses is impressive - this inconspicuous oil can replace many cosmetics. It is indispensable in the oily face washing method (OCM). It is also suitable for all skin types. It is perfect for hair of low and medium porosity.
Bio-compatible castor oil with human sebum!
A unique property of castor oil is that it is biocompatible with human sebum. What does this mean? That it harmoniously interacts with our complexion. It is perfectly tolerated, well absorbed, does not cause irritation.
Castor oil, does it have to be refined?
It is widely accepted that the best quality oils should not be refined. In the case of castor oil, refining is necessary to remove ricin, a protein that is a potent poison, from the oil. The castor oil example shows what refining can do. It is most often just a matter of removing unwanted substances from the oil to increase the concentration of valuable ingredients.
Oil known for generations, a remedy for all skin problems:
- Intensively moisturizes and makes dry skin more supple.
- Regulates sebum secretion, helps with the problem of excessive skin oiliness, blackheads and recurring pimples. It is an essential element of the Oil Cleansing Method (OCM).
- Regularly rubbed into eyebrows and eyelashes strengthens them, improves their density, length and thickness.
- It is also famous for its nourishing effect on nails and the cuticles surrounding them. It is worth pampering your hands through regular baths in this oil - nails will thank you with a healthy appearance and resistance to breakage. They will become strong, long, hard and shiny, while cuticles will lose their tendency to peel.
- Intensively nourishing effect is also demonstrated in the case of dry, damaged hands and heels with hardened epidermis. When cared for with castor oil, they quickly regain their softness and smoothness. In the case of very dry body skin, it is worth adding it to the bath to help the skin regain its proper moisture level, elasticity and healthy glow.
Perfect castor oil for low- and medium-porous hair:
- Well nourishes and regenerates and strengthens the hair and makes it more flexible, giving the hair a healthy shine.
- Remedium for high porosity hair that tends to frizz, tangle and needs special care during hair care treatments. Closes the scales of the hair preventing breakage, breakage.
- Ideal for people who care about a visible acceleration of hair growth.
- Perfect for dull and brittle, thin hair. Castor oil regenerates them along the entire length and protects against split ends. Provides an impressive shine effect to the hair.
- It is worth trying for hair that reacts quickly to humidity in the environment - castor oil weighs it down and reduces the tendency to frizz. It can be rubbed into the scalp with a massaging motion, which will have a stimulating effect on the growth of new hair.
How to use Mohani castor oil?
- Before using directly on the skin, dilute with a base oil. On problem areas of the skin, such as those affected by acne, apply spot-on to accelerate the reduction of blemishes.
- Add a few drops to your favorite body cream or lotion to enhance its skin care properties.
- Use as a bath additive, add a few drops to the water.
- Ideal for oil facial cleansing (OCM method) as a base oil, mixed with other skin care oils, such as BIO Mosqueta Rose Oil.
- Apply for eyebrow and eyelash care. Apply the oil to a clean mini brush (mascara type) and rub it through the hair.
- Hands (nails), elbows, knees, heels - massage the slightly warmed oil into the mentioned areas. Then put cotton gloves / socks on the oiled skin of hands / feet. You can also soak your feet and hands in a warm oil bath.
- For hair - can be applied to the entire length of the hair and to the scalp (requires washing out with shampoo). It is worth slightly warming the oil before application. You can also add it to a mask to strengthen its effect.
Country of origin: India.
Packaging: dark glass bottle fitted with a pipette.
Storage: in a dry, dark place.
Net volume: 100 ml.
INGREDIENTS: Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (castor seed oil).