Blackberry seed oil
- Natural blackberry seed oil is an antioxidant elixir for skin of all ages. It protects against premature aging of the skin, prevents discoloration and reduces the appearance of existing skin damage. It is a rich source of vitamins C and E.
Mohani blackberry seed oil
Cold-pressed, unrefined Mohani blackberry seed oil is an antioxidant elixir for skin of all ages. It protects against premature skin aging, prevents discoloration and reduces the appearance of existing skin damage. It is a rich source of vitamins C and E. It combines anti-aging properties with normalizing action. It is therefore an excellent choice for mature complexions with eczema and overproduction of sebum. It will also tame hair of high porosity
Blackberry seed oil - the guardian of a young and healthy skin appearance
Pressed blackberry seed oil is a wealth of antioxidants acting as a rejuvenating elixir. Antioxidants - vitamins C and E and beta-carotene - protect against free radical damage. Thanks to this the skin will remain young and healthy for longer. Regular use of the oil will restore radiance to dull and tired skin.
Oil for mature skin struggling with acne and oily skin:
- The oil has very desirable regulating effects for tired, dull complexions as it strengthens blood vessels and improves blood circulation. Stimulates epidermal renewal.
- Protects the skin from loss of moisture and improves its elasticity.
- Good in vitamins C and E, which are natural antioxidants, it has anti-wrinkle properties and protects against free radicals.
- Blackberry seed oil is recommended for oily and acne-prone skin due to its ability to regulate sebum production. The oil normalizes the work of sebaceous glands and accelerates the healing of acne lesions, improving the appearance of the skin. It gently tightens pores.
- reduces dark circles and puffiness around the eyes.
Blackberry seed oil for capricious high-porous hair:
- This oil is great for smoothing frizzy, capricious hair. It improves their level of hydration.
- Perfectly strengthens and improves the structure of hair.
- Nourishes dry and damaged hair, adds shine to dull hair. It also conditions split ends.
- Softens hair, prevents tangling.
How to use Mohani blackberry seed oil?
- Apply alone, directly to the skin without dilution. Apply a small amount to the face, neck and décolletage or the entire body and massage in with gentle movements.
- Combine with a few drops of Mohani hyaluronic acid to create an active skincare serum. Use a ratio of 1 part oil to 4 parts 1-3% hyaluronic gel.
- Add a few drops to your favorite cream to enhance its skin care properties.
- Mix with other oils to create your own unique composition tailored to the individual needs of your skin.
- Mix with organic essential oil to make your body massage more sensual and relaxing.
Country of Origin: Poland.
Packaging: dark glass bottle equipped with a pipette.
Net volume: 30 ml.
Storage: in a dry, dark place.
INGREDIENTS: Rubus Fruticosus Seed Oil (100% cold-pressed blackberry seed oil, unrefined) .