- Cold pressed, unrefined baobab oil is a regenerative cocktail of nutrients. It supports the renewal of problematic skin, dry, mature, exposed to harsh weather conditions, severely irritated, dehydrated.
Mohani baobab oil
Cold-pressed, unrefined baobab oil is a regenerative cocktail of nutrients.
Rich in fatty acid complex and vitamins A, D, E and F as well as phytosterols, phospholipids and minerals, supports the renewal of problematic skin, dry mature, exposed to harsh weather conditions, severely irritated, dehydrated. It will also satisfy owners of hair of medium and high porosity.
Baobab oil, a tree that grows with its roots up
This is how the natives describe this tree because it has a very distinctive crown. It is a tree of life - a symbol of strength and longevity. And these qualities can also be attributed to its care qualities, which are supposed to provide us with excellent nutrition and maintain the great condition of our skin.
Oil for complexions in need:
- A potion for very dry skin.
- Perfect regeneration after intense sunbathing or exposure to harsh weather conditions such as strong wind, frost. It acts as a soothing balm. It also brings relief to the skin after shaving.
- Mature skin thanks to baobab oil feels an improvement in firmness, elasticity and hydration. The oil reduces the appearance of wrinkles and allows you to enjoy a younger look for longer. After use it leaves the impression of a delicate complexion.
- Thanks to its unique formula rich in a complex of fatty acids and vitamins A and E, it helps renew problematic skin, including those struggling with acne, psoriasis or eczema. It makes hyperpigmentation, stretch marks and scars less visible.
Baobab for medium to high porous hair:
- Baobab oil smooths hair, adds shine and prevents water loss.
- Creates a light occlusive layer on the hair, which protects against water loss, strengthens the hair and prevents damage.
- Also recommended for dry, itchy, flaky and dandruffy scalp.
- It is especially worth reaching for it after hair treatments because of its scalp soothing and moisturizing properties.
How to use baobab oil Mohani?
- Apply alone, directly to the skin without dilution. Apply a small amount to the face, neck and décolletage or the entire body and massage in with gentle movements.
- Combine with a few drops of Mohani hyaluronic acid to create an active skincare serum.
- Add a few drops to your favorite cream to enhance its skincare properties.
- Mix with other oils to create your own unique composition tailored to the individual needs of your skin.
- Mix with organic essential oil to make body massage more sensual and relaxing. Use to oil your hair, you can apply to the entire length of your hair. Leave on for a minimum of 30 minutes. Requires washing out with shampoo after treatment.
Country of origin: Ghana
Packaging: dark glass bottle fitted with a pipette.
Net volume: 50 ml.
Storage: in a dry, dark place.
INGREDIENTS: Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil (100% cold-pressed baobab seed oil, unrefined).