Aloe Vera butter
- Aloe butter by Mohani is a combination of valuable properties of aloe vera and coconut oil. In duo they create a product which like a nourishing dressing wraps mature skin and brings relief to dry skin.
Mohani aloe butterAloe butter by Mohani is a combination of valuable properties of aloe vera and coconut oil. In duo they create a product, which like a nourishing dressing wraps mature skin and brings relief to dry skin. It is perfect for the whole body care, including difficult areas such as: heels, elbows, dry nail cuticles. Ideal for dull, dry hair with low porosity.
Mohani aloe butter - a soothing compress for your skin
Aloe vera - an evergreen plant - which we associate with the juicy and fleshy stems that were once found in the homes of our grandmothers. They knew how to use aloe vera in dozens of ways, making homemade macerates from it. This plant is abundant in many valuable components, so it is worth reaching for it in order to alleviate any skin ailments.
Aloe vera - the desert flower which soothes, regenerates and protects your skin
- Butter has soothing and regenerating properties, so it is especially recommended for the care of skin that is easily dehydrated, tends to crack and redden after depilation.
- Provides effective protection against water loss from the epidermis and damage.
- Leaves the skin smooth, soft and perfectly moisturized.
- Provides comfort and soothes hypersensitive and dry skin, e.g. during the heating season or after sunbathing.
Mohani aloe butter ideal for low-porous hair:
- Nourishes and regenerates dull strands, as well as the ends of the hair.
- Leaves the hair moisturized, smooth and full of shine.
How to use Mohani aloe butter?
- Apply directly to the skin of the body. Massage vigorously, in a circular motion into clean skin. It is recommended to warm the butter gently in your hands before application. Leave it to be absorbed.
- Apply for lip care, especially for protection against harsh weather conditions.
- You can combine with another butter or oil. Remember that the products should be designed for similar problems or skin types.
- Apply to hair care. Leave on for at least one hour. After application, rinse with shampoo.
- You can also use as a conditioner for split ends of hair.
Above 22°C, aloe butter changes to a semi-liquid consistency due to its high content of naturally derived ingredients, including coconut oil. This change has no effect on the quality of the product. It is recommended to store the product in a cool, shady place during hot weather.
Net volume: 100g
Country of origin: France.
Packaging: dark glass jar with screw cap.
Storage: in a dry, dark place.
INGREDIENTS: Cocos Nucifera Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Tocopherol