- Mohani Echinacea Hydrolate from the Alphabet of the Earth collection has a slight anti-inflammatory effect, thanks to which it soothes irritations and calms the skin. It refreshes and tones, regulates sebum secretion and tightens skin pores. Dedicated to
Mohani Witch Hazel Hydrolyte
Mohani Witch hazel hydrolate from the Alphabet of the Earth collection was created from the leaves of the witch hazel shrub. It has a slight anti-inflammatory effect, thanks to which it soothes irritations and calms the skin. It has a refreshing and toning effect. It is recommended for problematic complexions, with excessive sebum production or struggling with acne. It is also suitable for taking care of oily scalp and hair.
Witch Hazel Hydrolyte - a normalizing compress for the skin
- Has a mild anti-inflammatory effect.
- It soothes the skin, calms irritation.
- It has a refreshing and toning effect.
- Tightens the pores and regulates sebum secretion, thus preventing imperfections.
- His antioxidant properties help keep you looking young longer.
Mohani witch hazel hydrolate:
- Well suited as a rub for massaging oily scalp, which will further stimulate the hair roots.
- It will work perfectly as a primer before oiling your hair. Spray it on your hair from about ear height to the rest of its length before applying oil.
- This intensifies the effect of moisturizing your hair.
How to use Mohani witch hazel hydrolate?
- Use it as a tonic - spray it on a cotton ball and gently wipe the cleansed skin of your face, neck and décolleté.
- As a refreshing facial case - close your eyes and gently spray an aromatic mist on your face. You can store the hydrolate in the refrigerator for extra skin cooling.
- As an ingredient in a homemade face mask - mix hydrolate with clay and apply to cleansed skin. Rinse off after 10-15 minutes. Do not let the mask dry completely on your face - apply the hydrolate additionally to the mask during your skin care routine.
- In hair and scalp care: spray on cleansed hair and scalp and gently massage hair and scalp for a few minutes. This will stimulate the roots, which will have a beneficial effect on hair growth. Do not rinse.
Net volume: 100ml.
INGREDIENTS: Hamamelis Virginiana Water, Phenoxyethanol.