Wild plum hydrolate
- Plum Hydrolate is a 100% natural product, made from hand-picked flowers from the wild plum tree. It is recommended for lovers of naturally scented cosmetics
Mohani Wild Plum Hydrolate
Make your senses and skin in a state of perfect harmony thanks to the essential and at the same time gently energizing fragrance of wild plum blossoms. Recommended for all skin types, including sensitive. Great for use in the care of any type of hair.
Mohani Wild Plum Hydrolyte - nurtures and soothes the senses
Wild plum hydrolyte is a 100% natural product made from hand-picked flowers from the wild plum tree, which is mainly found in North America. The hydrolate created from it is characterized by an unusually sensual, slightly sweet and floral scent, which enriches the care values of the hydrolate and is recommended for lovers of naturally scented care cosmetics.
Wild plum hydrolate - essential hydration for all skin types:
- Perfectly softens, tones and prepares the skin for further skin care treatments.
- Has brightening properties.
- Provides your skin with a radiant and rested look.
- It is suitable for sensitive skin.
Mohani wild plum hydrolate in hair care:
- It is great as a rub for aromatic and hair follicle stimulating scalp massage.
- It can be used as a refreshing fragrant hair mist.
- It is perfect as a primer before oiling your hair. Spray it on your hair from about ear height to the rest of its length before applying oil. This will intensify the effect of moisturizing your hair.
How to use Mohani wild plum hydrolate?
- Use as a tonic - spray it on a cotton ball and gently wipe it over the cleansed skin of your face, neck and décolleté.
- As a refreshing facial case - close your eyes and gently spray an aromatic mist on your face. You can store the hydrolate in the refrigerator for extra skin cooling.
- As an ingredient in a homemade face mask - mix the hydrolate with clay and apply to cleansed skin. Rinse off after 10-15 minutes. Don't let the mask dry completely on your face - apply the hydrolate in addition to the mask during your skincare routine.
- In hair and scalp care: spray on cleansed hair and scalp and gently massage hair and scalp for a few minutes. This will stimulate the roots, which will have a beneficial effect on hair growth. Do not rinse.
- Assist in an aromatic massage: spray the hydrolate on oil-lubricated skin just before starting the massage.
- Use as a refreshing, fragrant mist - spray it on bedding or your favourite shawl.
- You can also add it to your skin's surface.
- You can also add hydrolate to the water while ironing - then your clothes will take on an aromatic scent.
Net volume: 100ml.
INGREDIENTS: Prunus Americana Distillate Water.