Tea tree hydrolate
- A 100% natural tea tree hydrolate, famous for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It normalizes sebum secretion, moisturizes and disinfects the skin, while the oils it contains accelerate the fight against acne.
Mohani Tea Tree Hydrolate
A 100% natural tea tree hydrolate, famous for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It normalizes sebum secretion, moisturizes and disinfects the skin, and the oils it contains help fight acne. Tea tree hydrolate is a cosmetic especially recommended for oily and combination skin prone to imperfections, as well as in everyday care for youthful complexion. It is also excellent for problematic scalps and in the fight against dandruff.
Tea tree hydrolate - a refreshing mist and remedy for skin and scalp problems
All-natural tea tree hydrolate is made by first steam distilling only the carefully selected, top branches of the tea tree. It is an excellent specific for people who unsuccessfully fight against skin overproduction of sebum, which makes the skin shiny quickly and unsightly and has enlarged pores. Regular use of hydrolate noticeably improves the appearance of the skin and effectively refreshes tired problematic skin in need of soothing.
Tea tree hydrolate - calms and normalizes oily and combination skin:
- Normalizes sebum secretion.
- The essential oils contained in the hydrolate moisturize and disinfect the skin without harming its friendly bacterial flora.
- It is a source of essential oils valuable for the skin, which accelerate the regeneration process of the epidermis, support the treatment of acne and reduce the formation of new lesions.
Tea tree hydrolate in hair care:
- Well suited as a rub for an aromatic and hair follicle-stimulating scalp massage
- It will work perfectly as a primer before oiling your hair. Spray it on your hair approximately from the height of your ears to the rest of its length before applying oil.
How to use Mohani tea tree hydrolate?
- Use as a tonic - spray it on a cotton ball and gently wipe it over cleansed face, neck and décolleté.
- As a refreshing facial case - close your eyes and gently spray an aromatic mist on your face. You can store the hydrolate in the refrigerator for extra skin cooling.
- As an ingredient in a homemade face mask - mix the hydrolate with clay and apply to cleansed skin. Rinse off after 10-15 minutes. Do not let the mask dry completely on your face - apply the hydrolate additionally to the mask during your skin care routine.
- In hair and scalp care: spray on cleansed hair and scalp and gently massage hair and scalp for a few minutes. This will stimulate the roots, which will have a beneficial effect on hair growth. Do not rinse.
Net volume: 100ml.
INGREDIENTS: Melaleuca Alternifolia Hydrolate.