- Squalane is a light, transparent oil obtained from olive oil. It regenerates the lipid coat of the epidermis, ensuring maintenance of proper hydration. It is perfect for all skin types, including delicate and sensitive skin.
Squalane is a light, transparent, unscented oil, obtained from olive oil, recommended for the care of all skin types, especially for dry and sensitive skin. Thanks to its light consistency, squalane is quickly absorbed without leaving a greasy feeling and without clogging the pores. As an emollient, it is ideal for hair care.
Squalan as your second skin.
What actually makes squalane such a valuable - and extremely necessary for our skin - cosmetic ingredient? Well, it is a saturated, stable form of squalane, which is a natural component of human sebum, a protective lipid layer, so it is well absorbed by the skin. It is a component that determines the proper condition of our skin. What is more, as we age, the content of natural squalane in the skin decreases, causing it to lose its firmness and elasticity. Therefore, it is worth supplying the skin with natural squalane along with proper care.
Squalane is an indispensable ally of every complexion:
- Regenerates the lipid mantle of the epidermis, ensuring the maintenance of proper hydration.
- Makes the skin soft and supple.
- Slows down the skin ageing process.
- Potent antioxidant properties
- Heals minor damage and inflammation
- It is a natural UV filter.
- It increases the ability to transport active ingredients deep into the skin, so it is a valuable addition to home cosmetics, masks, active moisturizing and anti-aging serums.
How to use squalane in hair care:
- You can use squalane for traditional hair oiling.
- It will work great as a conditioner for damaged ends. To do this, spread a small amount on dry ends. This will give your hair a beautiful shine.
How to use Mohani squalane?
- Apply alone, directly to the skin without dilution. Apply a small amount to the face, neck and décolletage or the entire body and massage in with gentle movements.
- Combine with a few drops of Mohani hyaluronic acid to create an active skincare serum. Use a ratio of 1 part oil to 4 parts 1-3% hyaluronic gel.
- Add a few drops to your favorite cream to enhance its skin care properties.
- Mix with other oils to create your own unique composition tailored to the individual needs of your skin.
Packaging: dark glass bottle equipped with a pipette.
Net volume: 30 ml.
Storage: in a dry, dark place.
INGREDIENTS: Squalane (Olive).