- 100% natural sandalwood hydrolate with a warm, woody scent. Prevents premature aging of the skin and neutralizes free radicals. It smoothes fine wrinkles and nourishes the skin. Recommended for mature skin care.
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Mohani Sandalwood Hydrolate
100% natural sandalwood hydrolate with a warm, woody scent.Recommended for mature skin care as well as dry skin. Recommended as an ideal cosmetic in anti-aging care. It is also perfect for the care of all types of hair.
Mohani Sandalwood Hydrolyte - sensual care for your skin
The smell of sandalwood is one of the most characteristic scents in the world. Extremely deep, complex, energizing, described as warm, woody. Relaxing, soothing, enveloping.
A 100% natural sandalwood hydrolate is made by distilling the bark of the sandalwood tree, famous for its anti-aging properties. A must-have for anyone whose mature skin needs to be nourished and soothed.
Sandalwood hydrolate - wrapping and nourishing for flabby, mature and dry skin:
- Nourishes the skin.
- Neutralizes free radicals.
- Prevent premature aging of the skin.
- Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles.
Mohani sandalwood hydrolate in hair care:
- It is great as a rub for aromatic and hair follicle stimulating scalp massage
- You can use it as a refreshing scented hair mist
- It will work perfectly as a primer before oiling your hair. Spray it on your hair approximately from the height of your ears to the rest of its length before applying oil.
How to use Mohani sandalwood hydrolate?
- Use as a tonic - spray it on a cotton ball and gently wipe it over cleansed face, neck and décolleté.
- As a refreshing facial case - close your eyes and gently spray an aromatic mist on your face. You can store the hydrolate in the refrigerator for extra skin cooling.
- As an ingredient in a homemade face mask - mix the hydrolate with clay and apply to cleansed skin. Rinse off after 10-15 minutes. Do not let the mask dry completely on your face - apply the hydrolate additionally to the mask during your skin care routine.
- In hair and scalp care: spray on cleansed hair and scalp and gently massage hair and scalp for a few minutes. This will stimulate the roots, which will have a beneficial effect on hair growth. Do not rinse.
- Assist in an aromatic massage: spray the hydrolate on oil-lubricated skin just before starting the massage.
- Use as a refreshing, fragrant mist - spray it on bedding or your favourite shawl.
- You can also add hydrolate to the water while ironing - your clothes will then take on an aromatic scent.
Net volume: 100ml.
INGREDIENTS:Santalum Album Hydrolate
Write your opinion