Lactobionic acid 10% face serum
- Brightening serum with lactobionic acid 10% is a product gently exfoliating the epidermis, thanks to which the skin regains its fresh and healthy look, becomes smoother and more radiant. The serum effectively moisturizes and smoothes. For year-round care
Brightening serum with lactobionic acid 10% Mohani
Serum is designed for problematic, sensitive, prone to irritation, vascular, dry skin. Its exfoliating action is extremely delicate. It perfectly moisturizes, tightens and brightens the skin and eliminates small wrinkles. Unlike other caring acids, lactobionic acid is ideally suited for year-round care.
Lactobionic acid - sensitive complexions can use acids in skin care too!
Lactobionic acid is a polyhydroxy acid (PHA) substance. It is one of the newest and most innovative acids used in skin care. It has recently enjoyed great popularity. This is due to its natural properties. It preserves the effectiveness of AHA acids, at the same time not irritating the skin. It happens so, because PHA contain a larger molecule than AHA acids, thus they need more time to penetrate the epidermis. They act slower, but more intensively. It is a mild acid, but it is characterized by high effectiveness.
With whom is lactobionic acid best suited?
Lactobionic acid in the form of a serum is especially recommended for people with sensitive, prone to irritation, problematic skin. If you suffer from rosacea, acne vulgaris, atopic dermatitis, seborrheic dermatitis, this type of acid will be perfect for you. It will gently moisturize, soften and smooth your skin and soothe irritation.
What is the effectiveness of lactobionic acid brightening serum?
- Serum gently but effectively exfoliates, making your skin look fresher, smoother and more radiant.
- Effectively moisturizes thanks to hyaluronic acid, niacinamide (vit. B3), and galactose, hidden in lactobionic acid.
- The skin becomes tightened, brightened and rejuvenated.
- A plant complex containing extracts of six Asian teas will eliminate fine lines and wrinkles.
- Lactobionic acid does not exhibit photosensitizing effects, so it is ideal for year-round care.
How to use the serum?
- Apply a small amount of product to clean (dry or moistened) skin on the face, neck and décolleté.
- Avoid the eye area.
- Apply 2 - 3 times a week, at night.
- Before applying this product to your entire face, test on a small area of skin.
- At the beginning of the treatment, you can apply the serum less frequently, gradually getting used to the cosmetic.
When applying acids pay attention to this:
- Before using for the first time, do a sensitization test on a small area of skin.
- Recommend applying acids at night, during your evening skincare routine
- Remember to protect your skin with an appropriate sunscreen.
- Avoid using acids on irritated skin, with active inflammatory processes.
- Do not use acids during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Packaging: glass bottle with pipette.
Components/INCI: Aqua/Water, Propanediol, Lactobionic Acid, Niacinamide, Betaine, Glycerin, Chaenomeles Sinensis Fruit Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sea Water, Potassium Lactate, Sodium Benzoate.