- Mohani Aqua Botanica 100% natural jasmine hydrolate with a sensual, warm, relaxing fragrance. It softens and moisturizes, restoring the feeling of comfort to the skin. It tones, smoothes and balances the skin, preparing it for further treatments.
Mohani jasmine hydrolate
Mohani 100% natural jasmine hydrolate from the Alphabet of the Earth collection, with a sensual, warm, relaxing scent. Jasmine hydrolate is particularly recommended for everyday care of dry and chapped skin which needs moisturizing, as well as mature skin. It also works well in hair care.
Mohani jasmine hydrolyte - natural care that soothes the senses and relaxes
Mohani jasmine hydrolyte was created by first distilling the petals of jasmine flowers. Jasmine has been known for centuries in many cultures and traditions. Hindus and Buddhists see in the flowers of this plant a symbol of purity. Charming with its exotic scent, jasmine is a raw material loved also by perfumers. Wrap yourself in its sensual scent, which will relax you and put you in a good mood.
Mohani jasmine hydrolyte - seduces with its fragrance and delights with its caring properties:
- Effects in softening and moisturizing, restoring the feeling of comfort to the skin
- Smooths the skin.
- Tones and balances the complexion.
- Prepares the skin for further skin care treatments.
- Relaxes, relaxes and improves mood.
Mohani jasmine hydrolyte in hair care:
- It is great as a rub for aromatic and hair follicle stimulating scalp massage.
- You can use it as a refreshing scented hair mist.
- It will work perfectly as a primer before oiling your hair. Spray it on your hair from about ear height to the rest of its length before applying oil. This will increase the effect of moisturizing your hair.
How to use Mohani jasmine hydrolate?
- Use as a tonic - spray it on a cotton ball and gently wipe it over the cleansed skin of your face, neck and décolleté.
- As a refreshing facial case - close your eyes and gently spray an aromatic mist on your face. You can store the hydrolate in the refrigerator for extra skin cooling.
- As an ingredient in a homemade face mask - mix the hydrolate with clay and apply to cleansed skin. Rinse off after 10-15 minutes. Do not let the mask dry completely on your face - apply the hydrolate additionally to the mask during your skin care routine.
- In hair and scalp care: spray on cleansed hair and scalp and gently massage hair and scalp for a few minutes. This will stimulate the roots, which will have a beneficial effect on hair growth. Do not rinse.
Net volume: 100ml.
INGREDIENTS: Jasminum Sambac Hydrolate.