- Natural elderflower hydrolate with an aromatic fragrance with a light floral note.
Mohani elderberry hydrolate
Natural elderflower hydrolate with an aromatic fragrance with a slight floral note. Rich in minerals and antioxidants, it is beneficial for mature and dry skin. The content of organic acids perfectly influences problematic and combination complexions. It also soothes sensitive complexions. Excellent for hair care.
Mohani elderberry hydrolate - nutrient-rich care in an essential edition
Black elderberry is one of the most valuable plant materials, used with great success not only in cosmetics. Its healing and strengthening properties are known and appreciated for generations. It ensures skin care rich in valuable components and vitamins. Elderberry hydrolate is characterized by a very pleasant, delicate scent with a light and sweet floral note. It is recommended for people who appreciate care products which combine high quality ingredients with scent qualities that relax and unwind.
Elderberry hydrolate - sensual care recommended for all skin types:
- Saturated with nourishing minerals, phytosterols, antioxidants and other botanicals that benefit dry, mature and vascular skin.
- Rich in antioxidants, it nullifies the effect of free radicals by acting as a broom sweeping away free radicals, protecting against skin aging and external factors.
Mohani elderberry hydrolate in hair care:
- It works well as a rub for an aromatic and hair follicle-stimulating scalp massage.
- It can be used as a refreshing fragrant hair mist.
- It is perfect as a primer before oiling your hair. Spray it on your hair from about ear height to the rest of its length before applying oil. This will intensify the effect of moisturizing your hair.
How to use Mohani wild plum hydrolate?
- Use as a tonic - spray it on a cotton ball and gently wipe it over the cleansed skin of your face, neck and décolleté.
- As a refreshing facial case - close your eyes and gently spray an aromatic mist on your face. You can store the hydrolate in the refrigerator for extra skin cooling.
- As an ingredient in a homemade face mask - mix the hydrolate with clay and apply to cleansed skin. Rinse off after 10-15 minutes. Don't let the mask dry completely on your face - apply the hydrolate in addition to the mask during your skincare routine.
- In hair and scalp care: spray on cleansed hair and scalp and gently massage hair and scalp for a few minutes. This will stimulate the roots, which will have a beneficial effect on hair growth. Do not rinse.
- Assist in an aromatic massage: spray the hydrolate on oil-lubricated skin just before starting the massage.
- Use as a refreshing, fragrant mist - spray it on bedding or your favourite shawl.
- You can also add it to your skin's surface.
- You can also add hydrolate to the water while ironing - then your clothes will take on an aromatic scent.
Net volume: 100ml.
INGREDIENTS: Sambucus Nigra Distillate Water, Aqua, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Benzoate