Raspberry seed oil
- Cold pressed, unrefined raspberry seed oil is one of the most recommended and well-liked skin care oils. It regulates the sebaceous glands, prevents the formation of blackheads and has an anti-wrinkle effect.
Mohani raspberry seed oil
Cold-pressed, unrefined raspberry seed oil is one of the most widely recommended and much-loved skin care oils. It regulates the sebaceous glands, prevents the formation of blackheads, soothes irritation, is a perfect ally in anti-aging prevention. It is distinguished by its ultra-light consistency, perfectly absorbed. It is well tolerated even by very sensitive skin.
Raspberry seed oil is one of the most valuable natural oils
It is hard to imagine pressing oil from something as small as a raspberry seed. Therefore, the production of about 20 liters of raspberry seed oil takes tons of raspberries, because it is pressed from the dried seeds of the fruit. As much as 80% of the composition of this oil is EFA (essential unsaturated fatty acids) omega-3 and omega-6, which make it a well-tolerated oil with low comedogenic potential. EFAs should be supplied to our skin from the outside along with proper skin care.
Raspberry seed oil for a velvety skin effect and anti-wrinkle prevention
- It is perfect for mature skin thanks to its high content of nourishing and rejuvenating vitamins and strong antioxidants (rich in EFAs, flavonoids, vitamin E)
- It evens skin tone, eliminates discolorations, smoothes and moisturizes the skin, has a lifting effect.
- Positive influence on acne skin - reduces eczema, accelerates healing, reduces swelling and redness.
- It also has a positive effect on skin prone to eczema, psoriasis and atopic dermatitis. It has a soothing effect on hypersensitive skin.
- Stimulates epidermal regeneration.
Raspberry seed oil ideal for highly porous hair:
- Moisturizes and smooths the hair.
- Contains a high content of EFAs, therefore it is ideal for dry, frizzy hair. It perfectly nourishes and improves the structure of hair.
How to use Mohani raspberry seed oil?
Country of Origin: Canada.
Packaging: dark glass bottle fitted with a pipette.
Net volume: 50 ml.
INGREDIENTS: Rubus Idaeus Seed Oil (100% cold-pressed raspberry seed oil, unrefined).
After opening, store in the refrigerator. Protect from direct light.